(Closed) Diamond edges

posted 6 years ago in Rings
Post # 3
1841 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

Are you talking about the stone?  One edge of a cut stone is called the girdle, and can range from extremely thin (which could possibly feel sharp) to extremely thick – which is usually faceted.

The topic ‘Diamond edges’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors