(Closed) Diamond engagement or anniversary ring under $350

posted 6 years ago in Rings
Post # 3
863 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

I think it is a lovely ring and for the price, it is a great deal. Is it gold or sterling? If it is gold, it is an even better deal. I would think you have trouble finding moissy or CZ in gold for that price. I know thre are .5 ct moissy rings in gold on ebay for 300.00 from a seller naked T-Bone_is_back, BUT IF YOUW ANT A DIAMOND, THAT IS A PRETTY GOOD DEAL. I think is a lovely looking ring!!

I saw your ealier post on this ring and I am glad you like it!! It certainly does look like more than .33 ct and presents very well:)

Post # 4
7977 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: July 2013 - UK

If you want to look around, I would try pawn shops and second hand shops… you can get some great deals!

Post # 6
11390 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: December 2010

It is gorgeous! I love it! 🙂

Post # 7
1769 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 1997

Love it! It does seem to have a vintage vibe. Think you’d be hard pressed to find anything in real gold and diamonds that looks that pretty for less!

Great find! Congrats!

Post # 8
1370 posts
Bumble bee

It’s lovely! What a great shape, it looks kid of art deco-y.

My ring is 10k gold and diamonds, and we found it in a vintage Etsy shop for $80. We can’t afford any more, and it’s really unique and cute and it’s own way. So if anyone is in the same position, I say, nothing wrong with giving a vintage ring another love story to represent 🙂

Post # 9
863 posts
Busy bee

@MrsSnowMountain:  I have loved your ring since the first time I saw it posted.

Post # 10
1370 posts
Bumble bee

ponyrider Aww thank you! Sometimes IRL I get I bit upset when people act like/tell me it’s not an engagement ring :/ Like, “oh, really, that’s an engagement ring…I woudln’t have known.” Also, I’ve been meaning to post hand shots for ages but don’t have a working camera anymore, most annoyingly.

OP, I loooove pearl rings but worry about the same thing. Did it get damaged? How? If you don’t mind telling…

Post # 13
125 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2018

@cmak:  amazing find! it looks great on your finger :). I also have always loved pearl rings. I heard that oiling them periodically helps to keep them from getting brittle over time. They say to wear pearl necklaces so your skin oils will condition them too, but I’m not sure of what oil is best for a ring. You should post pics of your pearl ring too!

Post # 16
125 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2018

@cmak:  wow! that’s officially my pearl ring crush. lol. beautiful!

The topic ‘Diamond engagement or anniversary ring under $350’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors