- 4 years ago
- Wedding: September 2016
Hello ladies, I’ve been scouring the boards for any help on alternative options to printing my envelopes at home and cannot find a straight answer, so I thought I’d ask!
I was going to get envelopes printed by the printer who is doing our invites, but they only had a square flap option. I was hoping for a euro flap envelope and decided to purchase my envelopes from Cards and Pockets.
Irrelevant info – I decided to go with double envelopes, A 7 + A7.5 sizes in color Forest and Snow White respectively.
I’ve contacted my local printer who is doing my invites to see if he would be able to print my addresses on these envelopes, but he needs to see them yada yada. BUT I wanted to see about getting them done myself, see which one is more cost effective. I’ve printed on envelopes before using an inkjet with a paper feed behind the printer but currently have no said printer.
So my questions are:
- Where did you print your envelopes if not at home?
- Did you use inkjet or laser (I’d be wary about using laser)?
- Was the paper feed in the back of the printer, under the tray, etc?
- How much did it cost per envelope or total for all envelopes?
- Any other advice or tidbits you could give regarding the matter?