(Closed) Did you send out your STD’s yet October 2012 brides?

posted 6 years ago in October 2012
Post # 3
2254 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

@Earlybride: I’m actually forgoing STD cards. I plan on making a website within the next week or so and notifying my guests via email or Facebook with a link to the site. STD cards are so pretty but mostly everyone invited knows of the wedding date prior.

I understand how you feel about the “its feeling real.” Can you believe October is in less than nine months? =/ *Eeek!*

Post # 5
1577 posts
Bumble bee

We plan to send out our Save-The-Date Cards in about 2 weeks.  Eeek!  We’re making them, so we’ve really got to hop to it soon.  We’ve already designed them… really, all that’s left is having them printed & putting them together.  Since we’re having an intimate destination wedding, there will only be about 15 Save-The-Date Cards to send out though.  We will have a much larger reception in November, but I don’t plan to send Save-The-Date Cards for that until about May or June.

Oh yeah, isn’t postage going up on the 22nd?  I’d love to use the rest of these .44 stamps before that happens… :-/

Post # 6
5668 posts
Bee Keeper

I sent them out on Tuesday and have already gotten reports of guests getting them. I was a bit worried because they were magnets but they got where they needed to go with one forever stamp! You ladies need to post some pics of them, I love seeing cute STDs!

Here are mine:

Post # 7
2254 posts
Buzzing bee

@Earlybride: I’m sure he will send them! If not, people will figure out he’s a groomsman when he is standing up at the wedding. =p

@MsFoxxy: 15? I love Destination Weddings. I’m kind of rethinking this whole big church ceremony I have planned. The stress might do me in.

@Aure: Your Save-The-Date Cards look amazing!

Post # 8
5668 posts
Bee Keeper

@Olive12: Thanks! I only sent out 15 Save-The-Date Cards too. Small weddings are convinent for paper items!

Post # 9
462 posts
Helper bee

Sent ours out in November.. (early b/c its a DW)

Post # 10
5668 posts
Bee Keeper

@ReyDar64: Fiance saw me scrolling through and looking at your STD and goes “Oh that’s cute!” I just had to relay, haha. I love them too!

Post # 11
462 posts
Helper bee

@Aure: ha ha ha, thank you!

The topic ‘Did you send out your STD’s yet October 2012 brides?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors