- 5 years ago
I have been reading so many posts about women looking for quick fixes and diets that will shead the pounds fast and it drives me crazy! Diets are a joke! They leave you hungry, moody, and nver feeling full. You now what does work? Eating clean and working your butt off! I have been cleaning eating for a little more than a month now and it has made a world of difference in my skin, weight, and how I feel over all. I’ve also been doing home workouts to get in my cadiro.
Here are a few tips to help you on your way:
1. STOP EATING OUT! the best way to know what you are putting in your body is to make it yourself. Set asde time once a week to prep all the food for the week. That way you dont have to worry about what to have for lunch of thursday, its already ready for you to take to work.
2. When you can, go for fresh foods. The more processed the food it the worse it is for you. IF the food that you buy has a longer shelf life than two weeks chances are it will be working against you. If you have to you can buy frozen and canned fruits and veggies. When dealing with canned make sure to rinse them off in wanter to get off all the salt and sugar that comes from the canning process.
3. Dont drink your calories!!! Now, there is a difference between drinking a smoothie that is 200 calories and a can of soda that is 200 calories. The soda is nothing but bad sugars and has no nutritional value. The smoothies will give you protein and vitamins that you wont find in any can of soda.
4. Water and green tea are your friend. Green tea will help boost your metabolism and has TONS of antioxidents! Your body is made up of mostly water so when you dont drink enough of it in a day your body cant funtion normally. Also when you stay hydrated your body doesnt hold on to the water that you do drink and you wont look as bloated! Always a bonus!
5. You dont have to spend tons of money to make this happen!!! Dont know what to cook? Go on Pinterest and look for healthy recipes. Need to find a workout to do? Pinterest has tons of them or even youtube or hulu! There are websites that will also help you track your calorie intake and make it easier for you to lsoe weight. I use MyFitnessPal on my iphone but they have a website that you can use on a computer. I have also tried Spark People and liked it as well.
6. Try juicing! Dont have time to eat 6 plus servings of veggies a day? IF you make a juice with spinach, carrots, celery, and an apple you will get all the benefits and still feel full from it. I have done juicing and really liked it. It took some getting use to but if you do your reseach than it can be really good!
It really is as simple as working out, staying hydrated, and eating right! I’m no doctor but I have been doing a lot of research since I gained weight from working from home and have started to lose weight and I dont have the fear of gaining it back because I am making small changes that I can stick with and not some fad diet that I will get sick of in a month or two.
If you have any questions or anything to add please let me know! we all deserve to be in the best helth that we can and having help and support is the first step in doing so.