(Closed) Difference between Allure 9068 and Maggie Sottero Melanie ?

posted 6 years ago in Dress
  • poll: which looks better Allure or Maggie

Allure

Maggie

• Post # 2
    212 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: October 2016

Ah I have the Allure. I wish had a pic of me in mine but it needs to be altered so I haven’t taken any! 

I think the difference is really in the lace. I don’t know what Maggie’s looks like in the front, but the front of Allure’s has a beautiful V-neckline.

I love my Allure, it’s soft, hugs in just the right spots…like when I’m pulling it so it’s not so big lol hence, getting altered. 

Both are gorgeous dresses from the back!

Post # 3
    1402 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: September 2016

They’re almost identical. Try them both on if you can and see which you prefer. I think I slightly prefer the lace on the Maggie, myself. I don’t love the eyelash lace on the Allure. I think it’s tougher to keep eyelaash lace, especially on the neckline, looking neat. Really, though, they are so so similar.

Post # 4
    10529 posts
    Sugar Beekeeper

So alike . But I think the  lace on  the second one looks more expensive/better quality.

Post # 5
    337 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: April 2016

It’s probably just the photos, but the first one reads slightly softer and more romantic to me, while the second seems more luxe/elegant. Very similar, though. Can you not try both on?

Post # 6
    14 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: September 2016

I tried on the Melanie at the only shop that exists in Bermuda where I live. It was my favorite out of the small selection they carried.

IMG_8113

IMG_8120

The topic ‘Difference between Allure 9068 and Maggie Sottero Melanie ?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors