(Closed) Discharge down there… (TMI, sorry!!)

posted 4 years ago in Wellness
Post # 3
1011 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: February 2013

@kerplunk00:  Monistat! It works really great. Buy it now if you can. The faster you start it the better! Good luck!

Post # 4
328 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2014 - Excalibur

 I’d go to the gyno. I  am very prone to  yeast infections  and most of the times mine have no itchy symptoms and just a bit of discharge but  if you’ve never been diagnosed before,  I’d  go to the Dr  before getting over the counter meds.

Post # 5
242 posts
Helper bee

Has anything changed recently? Had a baby?On a form of birth control? some people just get a lot and it can change thoughout life…everytime we have sex there is always some for me..but ive always been this way

Post # 6
3248 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

@kerplunk00:  It sounds like a yeast infection– sometimes they don’t smell, or at least smell noticeably different from how it smells when you’ve been having sex (without condoms). My go-to remedy is to use boric acid capsules whenever I feel itchy down there, have been having more sex than usual, or if something just seems weird and potentially yeasty. They work super well, and will make your discharge clear and watery, sometimes with boric acid powder suspended in it (that only happens to me if I use the recommended dose of 2 capsules at once; often I only use one at a time). You insert them into your vagina.

They are very easy to make yourself; here is an excellent set of FAQ’s about them and instructions for making and using them from Vagina Pagina.

Hope this helps!


Post # 7
4456 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

Sure sounds like a yeast infection.

See your Dr.

Post # 8
229 posts
Helper bee

@kerplunk00:  I would probably go to the gyno, but it doesn’t sound like a yeast infection. Mine is like that! Its gross (but this is a tmi thread right?) but it is like the consistency of boogers. My gyno said it was normal, a side effect of my birth control

Post # 9
565 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2014

Research bacterical vaginitis. I never heard of it until I had those very symptoms(no clumpiness though). I went and they give me antibiotics or antibacterial or whatever it is (flaygl?) lol tips on prevention. Exercise,good diet etc. But maybe that,good luck

Post # 10
46336 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

See a doctor! Most people here are not qualified to make a medical diagnosis, and those who are are smart enough not to do so online with no History or exam.

The topic ‘Discharge down there… (TMI, sorry!!)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors