(Closed) DIY Bridal Shoes – My Lace Platform Pumps Inspired by $1,200 Rene Caovilla Pumps

posted 5 years ago in Shoes
Post # 2
393 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2017

They’re beautiful! Great job!

Post # 3
31 posts
Newbee

They’re gorgeous x

• This reply was modified 4 years, 11 months ago by  missmouse30.
Post # 4
85 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

Wow, they look amazing! I seriously considered DIYing my shoes, then I literally just happened to see some in the sale yesterday, and knew they were meant to be. They even had them in a (UK) size 3 🙂 I absolutely love what you’ve done. With inspiration like this, and my recent discovery of Shoe Clips, I’m thinking of diving down the rabbit hole and trying my hand at DIYing some old plain black court shoes I have. If it works, I”ll be DIYing every pair I own!

Post # 6
493 posts
Helper bee

I love Rene Caovilla shoes as well – she has many swoon-worthy pairs.  Your DIY looks great; I am sure Caovilla would approve!  

Post # 7
533 posts
Busy bee

Let me know when you set up your etsy business.

Post # 8
1002 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2016 - Enoch Turner Schoolhouse

awesome!  I may have to DIY my shoes too!!!  This has inspired me!  beautiful job and tbh I prefer yours over the original 😉

Post # 9
1059 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: December 2014 - Loft

Great work! 

Post # 10
2330 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

Wow! You go girl!!!! They came out beautiful!!!!!!

Post # 11
1317 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

wow you did an awesome job!

Post # 12
70 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

I love those!  I wish I was crafty like that!

Post # 13
3586 posts
Sugar bee

FutureMrsvDavis:  those are gorgeous.  I am jealous!  I can’t wear tall heels to my wedding because i will be taller than my fiancé. You did an amazing job!

Post # 15
712 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

Gorgeous!!!!

The topic ‘DIY Bridal Shoes – My Lace Platform Pumps Inspired by $1,200 Rene Caovilla Pumps’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors