(Closed) DIY FAVOR IDEAS for Skull & Tattoo Wedding

posted 9 years ago in DIY
Post # 3
513 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2009

Have you checked out the offbeatbride.com yet?

You could make a skull cookie! That would be so cool. Ask your baker! 

Post # 5
2765 posts
Sugar bee

I love all the flowers being dead!  Mostly because it would save so much money. 🙂

Post # 8
24 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2018

definitely have fake stick-on tattoos there!

Post # 9
297 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2018 - The Grand Old House, Grand Cayman

Yeah, I agree about the temporary tattoos!  I got mine on Etsy from temptatts and they were SUPER affordable!

Post # 11
162 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2009

My first thought was tempory tattoos, and then I thought of "Dia de los muertos" Day of the dead, a latino holiday.  You could find tons of cool stuff if you searched that, as they have sugar skulls that are edible, and other cool things too!

these "skull" coasters are cute:  http://www.madeinnewmexico.com/dayofdeco.html

good luck, keep us posted!

Post # 12
1363 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2009

I just wanted to pipe in and say your wedding sounds awesome!  I have a cousin who had a vodoo wedding theme, and it was totally weird and offbeat, but one of the more memorable weddings I’ve been to.  He danced with a skeleton for part of the night, which I’d highly recommend.  People kept cutting in and dancing off with the skeleton.

Post # 13
1266 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2009

wow, your wedding sounds great! completly different, but will be beautiful, and you’ll be happy! thats all the matters, who cares if your family thinks your weridos! ha ha! have so much fun planning! I hope you figured out the favors…looks like you guys got a lot of ideas

Post # 14
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: October 2009

Okay, that’s amazing. Because that is a lot like what I’m doing with my wedding, which is on Halloween of this year.

Do you have a website or some way where I could look at the invites you make? I’m still looking for a style that suits my skull theme and I have a feeling you’re the right person to talk to.

Also, my fiance and I bought 2ft tall skull cut-outs and are decorating them with our important dates (engagement, marriage, etc) on one side, and the names of our loved ones who passed away on the other. Just an idea if you want.

Oh, and we bought a skull money bank for people to put single dollars in for dancing with the bride and groom.

Other than that, I’m still planning!

Post # 15
595 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2009 - Ceremony: The Kraine Theatre, Reception: Midtown Loft & Terrace

Wow, your wedding sounds so fun and you guys! Tell anyone who’s giving you a hard time to back off. I love the temporary tattoos!

Post # 16
369 posts
Helper bee

I love your theme! The Boyfriend or Best Friend would LOVE it but I don’t think I’d have it at my own wedding. How about using the colors of your wedding for favors?

The topic ‘DIY FAVOR IDEAS for Skull & Tattoo Wedding’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors