1570 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 1996

Cute! I love your hair.

Post # 4
10218 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 2010

I like it, I think the position of the fascinator is wrong, like maybe move it back more and down towards your ear?

Post # 5
81 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

I love the lip color on you and the fascinator looks great too. How would you feel about going a little darker on your eye color? I think you could pull off a darker “sexy” eye color.

Post # 6
1020 posts
Bumble bee

i love the palette of your make up! your blush and lip colors are so soft and natural! that’s totally what i want for my make up!

regarding hair, i agree with crebre80, maybe move your fascinator a bit lower.

Post # 7
552 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

Very cute!  But I too think you could go a bit darker on the eye shadow.  The lip gloss is perfect.  Maybe darken your brows just a wee bit to frame your eyes more.  (At least that’s what Carmindy says on What Not to Wear, hahah)  Good job on the fascinator!

Post # 9
1740 posts
Bumble bee

i love it all you look so cute

Post # 10
81 posts
Worker bee

Here’s darker eye makeup.. it’s like a bonze color/dark brown so I think you could really pull it off!

[attachment=661183,86001]

Post # 11
1060 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2010 - Anela Garden Chapel & Japanese Cultural Center, Honolulu

oh, you’re so cute! I love it! the lip gloss is perfect!

Post # 13
552 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

Aw, haha I’m addicted to that show sometimes…

Do you have a dress yet?

@okbride-is that YOUR eye?  That looks awesome, I feel like I can never do smokey eyes right!  Wtf is the ‘outer corner’ of my eye???

Post # 15
626 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2009

I love your flower.  And the lipstick is great.  I think you look really really cute 🙂  If you want to darken your eyes maybe you could throw on some fake lashes.  They really make your eyes pop!

Post # 16
603 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

That flower is PERFECT!! 

The topic ‘DIY Hair & Makeup Trial … opinions’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors