(Closed) DIY invites, help please!

posted 6 years ago in DIY
Post # 3
97 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: November 2012


@purple_tisha:  Are you wanting websites of where to find these things, or just wanting to know what they are called so you can find it in the UK? Based on your link, that is a type of pocket fold…there are lots of different styles of pocket folds. I guess you could also call it a folded card with pocket or maybe bifold card with pocket?



I think paperandmore.com also had something similar, but it was A2 size.

I used cardsandpockets.com, but I’m not sure they have what you are looking for.

The topic ‘DIY invites, help please!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors