(Closed) DIY little kids bags – Steps & Pics included (heavy)

posted 9 years ago in DIY
Post # 33
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: June 2013

These look amazing… I’ve been lurking on the boards for a while but this is my first post – prompted by how great these look. I’d love to make some activity books for the children at our wedding – could you possibly email a template to me if I PM you my address?

Post # 35
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: August 2012

I LOVE these coloring books. I would also appreciate the template. I will PM you my email address and I would really love it if you could email it to me. Thank you!

Post # 36
2239 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Another cute idea.  =P  You, my dear, are on a roll (as always).  love it!

Post # 38
310 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

Excellent work!  I had activity books at my wedding and the kids loved it.  My sis did the drawings that kids could color.  The last 2 pages were a pic of my dh and I and a note section so that the kids could write a special message to my dh and I.  I put dashed lines down the side so kids could tear it out and give us their drawing and message.  We actually had adults asking for copies of it.  Also, don’t forget to keep at least 2 examples for yourselves.  My dh and I have a clean copy in our memory box and another copy that we played in on our 1st anniversary (1st anniversary is your paper anniversary so it works perfectly.) Since we had so much fun playing in it ourselves, my dh and I plan to do 1 page on each of our anniversaries to come.  I drigress…you did an awesome job.  Pat on the back.  NOW GET BACK TO WORK ON YOUR OTHER PROJECTS!  (lol)

Post # 40
1418 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

This is ADORABLE!!!!! I love it!!!! And I say go for candy, I LOVE candy!! As long as the kids are big enough that the size of the candy won’t be dangerous you are good to go! ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 41
456 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Would you send me the template for the activity book??

I love it, its soo cute!!

[email protected]

Thanks  ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 43
79 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

@couawilou:  Very cute! I think the only thing I would have done different is to leave the bag uncolored and let the kids color it as an activity.

Post # 45
79 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

View original reply
@couawilou:  ohhh! lol Well nothing wrong with that at all! :o) I caught Fiance coloring one of our wedding coloring books the other day! haha

Post # 46
8 posts
Newbee

Hi, This looks fantastic, I would love the template too, if that is OK? Please  could you send it to [email protected]? Many thanks, Helen

The topic ‘DIY little kids bags – Steps & Pics included (heavy)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors