Post # 1
What is everyone’s DIY plans for the weekend?
On my list:
-Buy chips for Out of Town bags
-Buy fabric for shower favors (pie in a jar)
-Create signs for flip flop baskets
-Finish tying flip flops with tags
-Buy wine glasses for my bridesmaid gifts
Not too bad! Maybe I can squeeze a few more things in! Since we are making the programs, menu’s, rehearsal menus and name cards I want to have my other DIY stuff completed early!
So what are your plans?
Post # 3
I’m working but I’m the only one in my office doing so… so I’m going to try and get a few things done:
- Misc signage – tissues, programs, bar, guestbook instructions
- Make a template and glue my rhinestone stickers into ‘I Do’ on my shoes
- Finish fluffing the rest of my tissue paper napkin rings
- Finish up writing our ceremony
Post # 4
I got a jump start on mine last night. I FINISHED MY RING PILLOW!!!!!!!
- Probably gonna play with making more “dragon eggs”
- Try to do my tutorial for my DIY pocketfolds (and hopefully put it on my blog!)
- hopefully work on the “wedding certificate” to display (’cause the typical one is really bland and boring, lol).
- play with cake recipes and my cake pans!!!! (hopefully make some yummy type filling for ’em, too)
- sew up the other ring pillow to match the one I’m gonna be using for the wedding
- anything else I can think of
Post # 5
+ finish mason jars/escort tags for guest “welcome” beverages
+ candy buffet glycine bag labels
+ do muffin recipe trials for my favors (which are “breakfast to-go” boxes for the morning after) – Fiance will love being taste tester!
+ buy the honey sticks and tea bags for the favors @ whole foods
+ possibly work on guest book
annnnnd…my dad’s b-day is monday, so party it up a lil bit with daddy-o 🙂
Post # 6
Even though I still have plenty of time to get my DIY done, I have started on quite a few projects but I would like to start working on my Personalized Glasses for the Girlies and guys.
– So using my Michael’s coupons, going to buy the acrylic paint
– Buying the champagne flutes for girls and beer mugs for guys (or maybe something different)
– Getting templates done on computer
– possibly start on the girls flute
It’s my FMIL’s birthday today so we are thworing her a party on Sunday, gotta make the cake for her today 🙂
Post # 7
our to-diy list for the weekend consists of:
- finish buffet menu cards
- cut tree trunk stands for various uses (signs, food etc)
- print/mount vows & other readings for ceremony
- make three more table numbers
- make 2-3 more directional signs from reclaimed barn board
I am sure there are more that I am just not thinking of.
Post # 8
Very successful trip to Archivers today – set to get my projects underway!