Post # 1
List all your DIY projects and state which ones are completed, in progress or havent even started yet. Here is my list, atleast these are all the projects that I can remember right now.
unity candle In progress
boutonnieres In progress
bridal bouquet Not yet started
Bling Hair sticks for BMs In progress
Flower Girl pomanders DONE
tulle bows for aisle DONE
painting and mounting wooden letters for centerpieces In progress
adding extra tulle to my crinoline DONE
Invitations (stamping/addressing) DONE
Envelope liners DONE
DIY round fans In progress
adding fascinator to bird cage Not yet started
Flower Girl headbands DONE
tulle chair sashes Not yet started
cake stand Not yet started
folding and stringing paper cranes In progress
Program scrolls Not yet started
Escort cards Not yet started
Post # 3
veil – in progress
cake topper – in progress
Save the Dates – done
wall art – in progress
menus – not yet started
candy bar labels – not yet started
programs – not yet started
flowers – not yet started
dress flower – not yet started
paper cranes – in progress
cardbox – not yet started
i’m trying to imagine my room full of wedding junk, i’m sure i’m forgetting projects. either that or i just sit around thinking up things to eventually do >_>
Post # 4
- 6 Orange Tissue Paper Pomanders – DONE
- 4 Aqua Tissue Paper Pomanders – DONE
- 2 Orange Tissue Paper Wreaths – DONE
- 2 Orange & 1 Aqua Tissue Paper Cones – DONE
- 15 Tables Numbers & Frames – DONE
- Embellishing Flower Girl Painted Parasols – DONE
- Yarn Pom Poms for Garlands around cake, gift, dessert tables – IN PROGRESS
- Escort Card backings & numbers – DONE
- Escort Card Names – IN PROGRESS (typing/cutting/gluing them as RSVPs come in)
- Making ‘I Do’ on the bottom of my shoes
- 170 tissue paper napkin rings
- Cupcake Flags – this will be FIs contribution to all my DIY. I bought washi tape, he just has to wrap it on the toothpicks and cut
- Cake bunting – DONE
- Ceremony programs (perhaps I should write the freaking thing already so I can do these!)
- Candy/Dessert Bar labels & reception signage
- Thank you cards – IN PROGRESS
- Coming up with something to put on our chairs to make them all special 🙂
- Thank you cards for vendor/friendors and our lame bridal party
- Card/note for Fiance to send along with his wedding day gift surprise.
I think… I HOPE … that’s it 🙂
Post # 6
Ugh I need to get to work thats what this post is telling me 🙂
Post # 7
@MrsNeutrino: I thought I was the only 2012 Bride working on the STD’s and invitations. But I figure, since all of my vendors are booked, why not?????
By The Way….. please share your invitations when you are done.
Post # 8
Invitation inserts w/ map – done and sent!
program fans – starting to design
table numbers – doing this weekend
seat assignments display – doing this weekend
guestbook design – almost done!
favors – doing this weekend
too much to do!!!
Post # 9
Oh I even forgot I have to put I do blingy stickers under my shoes..
I also left out my jordan almond favor boxes. I need to fill them, wrap the ribbon around them and put the labels on.
Post # 10
I knew there was something else I’ve actually accomplished! Candy/Dessert Bar Gable Boxes have their labels I designed all stuck on and ready to go 🙂
Post # 11
Ignore this post – it got royally effed up after I submitted it!
Post # 13
this is good for me since i haven’t gotten it written out anywhere….lol warning: i am definitely way behind on everything…. :-/
- invites – in progress (should be out by saturday! yay!)
- Bridesmaid or Best Man gift bags – not yet started
- favors – not yet started
- programs – not yet started
- escort cards / seating chart – not yet started
- Parents gifts – not yet started
- Hair piece – not yet started
- ribbon bows – not yet started
i know i’m forgetting more…. errr :-/
a lot of these things are going to be get done at the 30-day marker….its been super hard trying to juggle work/school/wedding projects and planning…..
but it will get done!! 🙂
Post # 15
Invites/RSVPs: Done and sent 🙂
Boutonnieres: In progress
Paper flower decorations: done !
Message in a bottle bottles: done
Programs: Oi vey…
Tables decorations: In progress
Cake toppers: done
Place cards: In progress
Bouquets: In progress