Post # 1
I had been planning on doing these for months, and I’m so in love with how all my sola flower bouquets came out! The bouquets are actually simple to put together, but definitely time consuming. I spent a good couple of hours just on the handles over the last couple days. I spent Saturday with 4 of my bridesmaid and they helped a ton with stemming the flowers. I also let them arrange their own bouquet to make it a bit more special.
I spent roughly $200 total. This included about $90 worth of sola flowers, $50 in filler flowers, and the rest in supplies (such as floral tape, wire stems, hot glue, etc) and shipping costs. With that, I was able to create my bouquet, my toss bouquet, 6 bridesmaids bouquets, 7 boutonnieres, 2 corsages, and 13 arrangements for my centerpieces, and 10 flowers left over. I averaged out the costs to be about $22 for my bouquet, and $7/ea for the BMs bouquets. The centerpieces aren’t finished to show, but I will when they are complete.
This topic was modified 4 years, 7 months ago by kim0423.
Post # 2
Wow you are a hardworker, they look amazing!!!
Post # 3
Where did you get the sola flowers? It came out very nice! Good job!
Post # 5
Wow! They look like the ones on Etsy. Lol I’m thoroughly impressed.
Post # 6
Please tell us where you ordered them from and the fillers. Did you dip dye them or spray them?
Post # 7
- Wedding: June 2016 - Beach
They look exactly like the bouquets I favorited on Etsy! The store was called CuriousFloral. Good Job!
Post # 8
They look amazing!! Wish I jadr the patience for this haha
Post # 9
Thank you all so much! I actually pulled my inspiration from etsy bouquets!
I ordered most of the flowers from save-on-crafts. I really wanted the gardenias, and they were sold out, so I ordered those from SuperiorCraftSupply on Etsy. The fillers I also bought on save-on-crafts. I bought 6 bunches of bleached babys breath, and 2 bunches of caspia. I do wish I bought one more bunch of caspia, but I made it work 🙂
I dip dyed the flowers using acrylic paint and water. I emptied the whole 2oz tube of paint into a 5x5x2.5 bowl and filled it to the top with water and mixed.