Post # 1
We are having a buffet style reception and I was wondering if ya’ll will help us with the menu. Comment below what you think should be included! Thank you!
Salsa and dip
BBQ and rolls
Taco bar (for my Fiance, it’s his favorite food)
chicken nuggets (for the little ones)
Post # 3
Not sure how crazy you want to get, but here are my suggestions of the foods I like to see in a buffet that seem to go along with your current ideas (which sound delicious). The only major thing I saw missing was veggies.
- Maybe add a salad, or just incorporate veggies into the rest of it.
- For the cheese and crackers, I love olives, dried fruit and fresh veggies as well. Also maybe a different dip like a hummus or spinach dip.
- Guacamole with the salsa and chips.
- What kind of BBQ? Sorry if I should know, but in my head it’s just pork. If that’s the case, consider adding chicken too. Some people also like cheese with their bbq sandwiches, so maybe provolone slices or something.
- Baked beans.
- Maybe a green bean salad or something to go with the potato salad and coleslaw.
If I think of more I’ll stop back. What about dessert (always my favorite part )??
Post # 4
All great ideas! Thank you! Oh yea we’re having a dessert buffet but I pretty much got that down. lol. I’m a pastry chef wanna be. 🙂
Post # 5
@cupcakelady: You should share, just for fun…..and to make me drool!