(Closed) DIY wedding flowers – bouquet, bouts, corsages

posted 9 years ago in DIY
  • poll: Please rate my flowers (be honest!). Thanks!
    Do they look classy and realistic (more or less) : (43 votes)
    91 %
    or cheap and plastic-y? : (4 votes)
    9 %
  • Post # 17
    11525 posts
    Sugar Beekeeper
    • Wedding: May 2009

Wow! You did a great job! I love your bouquet and the orchid boutonnieres!

Post # 19
    35 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: March 2013

I think they are gorgeous and I love the peonys in the bridal bouquet! Had the perfect pop of color vs white flowers You did a great job and the way you wrapped all the stems is very professional. I agree with a PP about the red though and would probably keep the ribbon colors the same for all and just keep the flower differences for different family members as opposed to the different color ribbon. But they are very realistic looking! Not cheap at all!

Post # 21
    183 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: August 2012

I think you did an amzing job and amount of work! I can’t believe how you made something for everyone! I understand about family telling you what you should have when you can’t afford it. I’ve learned to say “that’s what we can afford” and they are getting the hint that if they want something else, they need to pay for it. Please don’t let anyone make you feel bad about this, if you like them then that’s all that should matter. They’re beautiful and you should be proud!

Post # 22
    486 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: October 2012

It all looks great. The natural “dried” elements, like the thistle, really give it a realistic feel. Well done.

Post # 23
    85 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: September 2013

You did a great job. 🙂

The topic ‘DIY wedding flowers – bouquet, bouts, corsages’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors