DIY Wedding Recap 4/8/17!

posted 5 months ago in Recaps
Post # 2
41 posts
Newbee

So lovely and your dress was so stunning!

Post # 3
1059 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2018

Wowwww, sooo gorgeous!!! And look at how hubby looks at you! Awwwwww!

Post # 4
221 posts
Helper bee

your dress is absolutely breathtaking!! and the looks of pure joy on both of your faces in every picture, so gorgeous! Congrats, and many happy years for you both!

Post # 5
317 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2017

Thank you much for sharing! Your day looked fantastic, you were a gorgeous bride, and all of your DIY elements looked wonderful! Congratulations and cheers to a happy marriage! (:

Post # 6
846 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2017

Wow so beautiful! And you DIYed that? Incredible! Congratulations bee!

Post # 7
126 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2018

What a great set of photos! You did such an amazing job DIY-ing all of that, and you and your husband look so happy. Love it so much!

Post # 8
5034 posts
Bee Keeper

emmagreen482017 :  Wow! What a stunning bride. That photo of you on the steps is perfection. Your photos are wonderful. Congratulations.

Post # 9
42 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2017

OMG these pictures are amazing. Your dress is perfection! Your both look so happy!

Post # 10
501 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2018 - Farm

Everything was so beautiful. Congratulations on your big day.

Post # 11
2004 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: April 29th, 2016

emmagreen482017 :  Everything is absolutely beautiful! And, 4/8 is my birthday 🙂 Congratulations!

Post # 12
265 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2018

Everything about your pictures/wedding day is so BEAUTIFUL! You guys look so happy and in love. You did an awesome job. Congrats!<3

Post # 13
21 posts
Newbee

Your wedding was amazing!!! Your shoes are adorable too! I would have never in a million years guessed that was a DIY wedding and OMG those photos! You must have felt like you were living a dream all day – congratulations!

Post # 14
1184 posts
Bumble bee

Grooms reaction….sweet! So sweet! That’s one wedding that you can really feel the love

Post # 15
57 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2017

I am blown away at how beautiful every single one of these pictures is! From first to last–absolutly stunning! Your ceremony space especially gorgeous, and you did a lovely job decorating.

When I got to pictures of you, I freaked out. We are dress twins! I’m picking up my dress tomorrow, and I’ve been debating ever since ordering it whether to get a lace topper and what type of veil would look best. You literally had the look I’ve been imagining, and I’m so happy to see how gorgeous it all looks put together. I don’t think I’ll be able to hold a candle to you, though!

Leave a comment

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors