(Closed) DIY Wedding Recap 4/8/17!

posted 4 years ago in Recaps
Post # 16
754 posts
Busy bee

OMG beautiful!!! Quick question. Did you buy the frames and and the easels for the ceremony signs?? Or did your venue provide them? Thanks!!😊

Post # 17
248 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2017

View original reply
emmagreen482017 :  Congratulations! Those pics are amazing and your DIY projects look so professional damn! You’re a stunning bride and I can see the love in every pic of you and your husband. But my favorite is the one of you on the steps and that phenomenal dress, it’s the most epic bridal pic I’ve ever seen!

Post # 18
36 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: Sand Castle

View original reply
emmagreen482017 :  Wedding pics are stunning my fellow Essense of Australia Bride!  #welldone

Post # 19
88 posts
Worker bee

Sooo beautiful!  You, the venue, your dresses, your DIY…  everything.  Congratulations.

Post # 22
1736 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2017

View original reply
emmagreen482017 :  I love all the personal touches, your photos are AMAZING! I am also IN LOVE with your veil! Where did you get it?!

Post # 23
834 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: February 2017 - historical mansion

Wow! Your photos are absolutely breathtaking! Congrats! 

Post # 24
61 posts
Worker bee

Those photos are beautiful and you look like a DREAM! Absolutely stunning.

Also, I am curious about your centerpieces. I’m doing mine myself (pretty much the only thing DIY) but yours look professional and I’m so impressed! Any tips? I was considering doing mine similar to those but I thought they were too difficult to make. Now I’m leaning towards doing submerged flowers (I tried it out with Dollar Store flowers and it actually looked beautiful!) But I love those tower vases so I’m torn!

Post # 27
162 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: March 2018 - Anthem Golf & Country Club

Get out, you and the whole wedding are GORGEOUS! I am blown away by the fact that this was DIY! For your seating chart, HOW did you do that? Etsy? I am going to need something like this, and I love how clean and elegant it looks. Congrats on your marriage!

Post # 29
1234 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2027

View original reply
emmagreen482017 :  Congratualtions! You look amazing!! I love the aisle runners. 

Post # 30
47 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2018

Your wedding looks stunning!!! Congratulations!!

Seeing this post helps give me that extra boost in being a DIY bride 🙂 thanks 

The topic ‘DIY Wedding Recap 4/8/17!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors