Post # 1
Well i was just in my good friends wedding. So i took HUNDREDS of photos of “before the wedding” from the parties, just goofing around, to the day of getting ready at home. So I was thinking of making a scrapbook for my friend for her 1year (it was this past July – so i have TONS of time) but I was thinking, should i do a 12 x 12 scrap book of “beofre the wedding” or should i just use my coupons i have for a shutterfly book?
Reasons i would do the scrapbook
- My friend loves doing scrapbooking herself (if i did the “before the wedding”, later she could add to it if she would like)
- I could add in other fixings, like a pressed flower from my bouquet (it matched hers)
- I could print off some extra photos and just put them in a photo sheet in the back.
Reasons I would use shutter fly book
- its a smaller book and she can always put it away (un-like a 12×12 scrapbook)
- its a lot cheaper to have it done
- The photos wont fall out or pages wont rip out (like scrapbooks)
- it would be a BOOK of her “before I got married” something to always look back at
So im not sure what I should do, Ive never used shutterfly , im sure if i want to i could seel the flower somehow to a page with a blank photo spot?
Post # 3
Ide like a few more people to answer the poll…
Post # 4
@AndysCraftsNmore: I voted for scrapbook, but that’s probably because I love crafts.
Post # 5
As a fellow scrap booker, I voted for the shutterfly book. First, scrap book can be extremely time consuming! I have started more than one scrapbook project and not finished it… Secondly, they can also get very expensive. Lastly, I like MY scrapbooking style and I like to do my own scrap booking myself. I don’t know if your friend is also like this, but something to think about. You wouldn’t want to put all your time and money into a project she isn’t going to LOVE. Go with the shutterfly book – is will be cheaper, easier and you know she will like it.
Post # 6
I think either would be awesome! A scrapbook is way WAYYY more time consuming, IMO, so since they’re both pretty great, I’d go with the shutterfly book.
Post # 7
If she loves to scrap book then I would give her a half full scrapbook, so that like yousaid she can press in bouquet petals, or add additional photos. Also hand made scrapbooks are much more personal (but also a lot more expensive unless you already have a collection of materials) than a printed book.
Post # 8
If she’s a crafty person then do the scrapbook but other than that she might just take it out on different occassions.
Post # 9
Personally, I love to scrapbook but I would be so touched if someone made one for me.