(Closed) DIY…whats it called?

posted 5 years ago in DIY
Post # 3
12248 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: May 2013

Decorative trim?

Post # 4
2117 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2013



I used a site that was called wedding chicks. and they give out free templates, you can plug in your name and all that. mine were the shape of mason jars and i had to cut each one out. my reception hall backed out and i had to do them all over again:P but it was a worth it. i loved them. idk what the name of the swirl or decor would be though. if its what i think your looking for check out that site. or just google it. free printables. i also did rsvp cards.

The topic ‘DIY…whats it called?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors