(Closed) do i have too

posted 5 years ago in Reception
Post # 3
8872 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

The normal procedure is that guests pay for their own accommodation and that you let them book it/take care of it.

You can do a room block at one or more hotels but carefully look at the contract because you may be on the hook for any rooms that are not booked.

It is nice to have an invite insert or something on your wedding website that lists available hotels int he area and their contact information to help out the guests.

As for the photographer it will depend entirely on them but most will expect travel to be covered if they are shooting out of state. This is something you shoudl discuss with them and should be in the contract that you both sign.

The topic ‘do i have too’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors