(Closed) Do I need enclosures?

posted 7 years ago in Paper
Post # 3
4361 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: September 2018

I would still include a map or directions for Out of Town guests.  It doesn’t need to be from one venue to another but from major routes to the venue.

ETA: Some ideas from Martha Stewart.  You can pick and choose what works for you.  

Post # 4
14494 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

I had all mine in one location also and I did the Invites, Rsvp’s and maps, but I only did the maps because it was a hard to find location with alot of one way streets.  If it had been an easy location, I would have skipped the maps.

Post # 5
2539 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

We are also have our ceromony and reception at the same resort. We have an invitation, an rsvp card, a stamped return envelope, and another insert that that states accommadation info for out of town guest, it also has our honey fund information on it and a reminder that the reception is an ” formal, adult reception”

Post # 6
310 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

I did enclosures only because we’re having a Destination Wedding. I included directions, a details card, and an rsvp card..

Post # 7
3461 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

I am including the following enclosures:


Information card – giving website with more information, our email address, info on the bbq the day before, hotel reservations.  We needed to let people know about the bbq, otherwise we could have directed to a website for everything else.  (And our email address, we don’t want that on the web.)


Post # 8
1252 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

No – you totally do not need them!  I included the additional information on our website (directions, accomodations, things to do, etc) and just added a small tag (that I printed and cut myself on extra envelope liners) that said:

for more information about the festivities

The topic ‘Do I need enclosures?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors