Nope, don't see a thing : (30 votes)
    22 %
    possibly.... : (47 votes)
    34 %
  • Post # 33
    83 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: December 2011

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the FRER casings have some plastic lines behind the window (the other side of the stick) that makes it look like a line if you look at it against the light. So try taking the test apart and see if you are still able to see the line. In my honest opinion, unless the line is pink, I think its a BFN.

Post # 34
    448 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: June 2011

@ticatica:  I had a line like that on my FRER test and got a BFN on a digital. Then I waited about 3 days and got the positive. I’d wait a couple more days to test with a digital again, because that first one definitely has something there. Fingers crossed for you!

Post # 35
    448 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: June 2011

@lolabee:  Every FRER I tested with the month I didn’t get pregnant was completely stark white. I wouldn’t say 100% either way, but I still think it looks like something’s there…

Post # 36
    2160 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: March 2011

@ticatica:  I’m in the same boat right now… all I can do is wait a few more days and test again if AF doesn’t show.  Good thoughts to you!!!

Post # 37
    529 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: August 2014

I think that women can get correct results from early response tests don’t get me wrong, but I think that the majority of the time these things are a waste of money and give false hope. If I was you I would wait until the day your period is due and then test (if the period hasn’t come obviously).

Fingers crossed you get your positive really soon xx

Post # 39
    1319 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: July 2011

Oh no sorry it looks like a negative this time, let us know what happens. You’re not out til AF shows up tho!

Post # 40
    1071 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: June 2013

@ticatica:  Im sorry that it looks like its leaning towards to a negative… But your not out till your out so I still have my fingers crossed for you.. If not this month then next!  

The topic ‘Do you see a second line?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors