(Closed) Doctors…I need your help.

posted 8 years ago in Wellness
Post # 3
104 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

How, exactly, does he know which testicle is/is not producing sperm? I wasn’t aware this was something one could determine with an external exam….

Post # 4
14186 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2009

I think the doctors are going to tell you to see a doctor =]. Particularly if he thinks he could have testicular cancer.

I know anytime anything regarding my leg bugs me, the first thing I check are my lady parts, hahaha….=P

Post # 5
104 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

PS-I am not an MD, I am actually a dentist….but one of my dear friends had testicular cancer…and he had a very detectable lump, but otherwise was asymptomatic

Post # 6
67 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

How would he know one of them wasn’t producing sperm? I’m pretty sure a doc would need some testing to determine that.

In any case, he needs to get to a doctor ASAP.  There are any number of things that could be wrong with him (or, he may be just fine).

Post # 7
5263 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2012

What? How the heck does he know that? If he’s worried he should see a doctor. Good luck. :/

Post # 8
11325 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: February 2011

Okay I’m not a doc at all and if he’s worried he should obviously see a doc. But here’s my thoughts: 

1- people are not symmetrical. My right eye is smaller and so is my right boob. Luckily I’m the only one who notices (I hope! haha) but there is a slight difference. I think its pretty normal for guys to have one bigger than the other

2- how the heck could he tell which of them were producing sperm? Especially bc sperm and semen are different, and sperm can’t be seen/felt? 

3- I get headaches and have low energy all the time. Usually means I didn’t sleep enough and/or I’m dehydrated. And my tummy hurt last night from the mexican food I ate. 

Post # 9
3762 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

Bottom line, go get it checked out but I would doubt its cancer.  

Post # 11
525 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2011

I’m in medical school…

tell your guy to read this and perform a TSE


In case he finds a lump tell him to go to his physician


Otherwise remember it can be some back pain irradiating to the groin and knee (such as psoas syndrome).

Post # 13
1251 posts
Bumble bee

I asked my Fiance about this, and now he’s stumped about how your boy knows this. And then he just shrugged and said “Well, at least he knows his body.”

Now he’s probably wondering what in the world we talk about on this message board.

Post # 14
45 posts
  • Wedding: April 2011

i’m sorry but that last quote made my laugh my a$$ off!! ha

Post # 15
104 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

He should see a physician….and performing routine self exams is also an excellent idea! Best wishes to you both!

Post # 16
4382 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: June 2010 - Ceremony - First United Methodist Church; Reception - My parents' house!

He might just have shin splints.




My non-doctor opinion? Stay off of WebMD diagnostic things and call the doctor in the morning. Most likely unrelated and nothing’s wrong. :p

The topic ‘Doctors…I need your help.’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors