(Closed) Does a 10,000 all inclusive wedding venue exist in metro atlanta

posted 5 years ago in Venue
Post # 2
22 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: December 2016

amurphy:  What did you decide? I’m looking as well.

Post # 3
62 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: April 2016

I don’t know about all inclusive but we chose the piedmont room at park tavern. we had a guest list of 70 and were going to spend about $5500 on ceremony, open bar, 3 course dinner and 4 hors d’ ouevres cocktail hour. Dj, decorations and cake would have have ended us at about $9-10k. You have to chose a friday otherwise fees pretty much double on Saturday. it’s a large venue with great views of the atlanta skyline through floor to ceiling windows. Unfortunately, I never wanted a large or formal wedding and just wanted to run off somewhere so we just called off the wedding last week. The piedmont books quickly though. We ended up renting a 3 bed vacation condo in florida on the beach. We’re grabbing our kids and will have a small (20 person) wedding on a yacht we chartered with a 3 course lunch during a 2 hour cruise. Only gonna cost us about $6000. Can’t get better than the beautiful Gulf, the sunset and the love of your life. If you want all inclusive maybe a destination is a better way to go. They specialize in all inclusive. Good luck!

Post # 4
25 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: March 2016

YES!  There is an all inclusive venue in Atlanta.  The only thing is you will have to provide your flowers and entertainment.  My husband and I got married in April at the Vecoma at the Yellow river and it was amazing!  we spent JUST OVER 10k on the wedding and it was perfect and beautiful.  Check it out.  make sure you go in and look at the place they just totally renovated their ceremony site and it is stunning.  Make sure you tell them you heard about it from Danielle.  I tell everyone I can about the place. also check out their FB page for recent pictures. http://vecoma1.com/  Here are pictures from my wedding on their page https://www.facebook.com/vecomaweddings/photos/?tab=album&album_id=10153629756869227

• This reply was modified 3 years, 8 months ago by  happylee. Reason: adding pictures of my wedding

The topic ‘Does a 10,000 all inclusive wedding venue exist in metro atlanta’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors