- 8 years ago
- Wedding: September 2011
I just took a nap (I totally didn’t mean for it to happen) and had a terrible nightmare that I just turn into walking chaos on my wedding day. You’d think that I’d wake up and realize it’s a dream and go on my happy way but…
1) October 2007: I got my heel caught in mortar walking down the aisle. Did a face plant on to brick and missed some of the ceremony with a bloody nose.
2) April 2008: Bridesmaid next to me nudged a bush where a beehive was. Bees came out and stung me. I have to leave to go to the hospital because I’m extremely allergic to insect stings.
3) July 2008: The groomsman I walked down the aisle with had to open the door for me. It slammed on the hem of my dress and tore a 14-inch rip up the back.
4) May 2009: Mother of the groom got drunk and the bride asked me to help get her to the hotel room. She ended up throwing up all over me.
5) December 2009: The bridesmaid behind me slipped on the stairs and bumped into me, sending me down 6 steps and letting the whole crowd see my underwear (and hers too, so at least I wasn’t alone).
Current – everybody realized that I’m a disaster and I’m not asked to be in weddings any more. 🙂
Thankfully, all of the brides still talk to me. 🙂 Anybody else have “disasters” happen on the wedding day?