does any one have ring eng952 from moissaniteco?

posted 6 years ago in Rings
Post # 3
1294 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2011

If you can’t find any Bees with that specific ring here I would try looking over at betterthandiamond.com.

They always seem to have everything pertaining to asha/moissanite over there!

Post # 4
39 posts
Newbee

My Boyfriend or Best Friend just purchased it last week!  I’m dying to see it in person, since, like you, I’ve never seen a real picture of it!  As soon as it is placed on my finger, I’ll post some photos. πŸ™‚

Post # 6
858 posts
Busy bee

I have a ring from moissaniteco and I can say with mine it looks a lot better in person. Their photos don’t do the rings justice

Post # 7
6 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2012

Is any one going to post pics?? LOL I just ordered this ring yesturday so I have a little while to wait. hopfully not more than 10 days. I would love to see it before then though!!!

Post # 8
39 posts
Newbee

Okay, it’s here and I love it! πŸ™‚  Here are the pictures I promised you!

I took the next two pictures infront of a mirror, so you can see the side and the front together.  πŸ™‚

Post # 11
1446 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

Ooooh it’s gorgeous!

Post # 14
39 posts
Newbee

@amykid:  My ring size is a 7, and the middle is an 8mm (2 carat equivalent).  It was hard to decide, but ultimately, the price was great and I liked the simple classiness of this design, and I’ve always loved really thin and dainty bands!

The only thing i would change if I could is the gap between the center and the halo.  I really wish there was no gap at all, but I’m definitely not complaining!  I feel very lucky and love to watch it sparkle!

Post # 16
1446 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

@calocal:  Did you get the matching wedding band? I’m thinking of ordering this one but I haven’t seen the wedding band on anyone yet.

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors