(Closed) does any one have ring eng952 from moissaniteco?

posted 9 years ago in Rings
Post # 17
39 posts
Newbee

View original reply
@amykid:  I definitely got it enhanced.  I had heard the 2 carat looked really yellow if it wasn’t enhanced, so I paid the extra.  I’m going to wear it everyday, so Fiance was okay with spending the extra money.

@ebet24: I didn’t get the matching wedding band.  I love the way it looks on it’s own, so for now I’ll just be wearing the engagement ring.  I may change my mind years down the line and order it, but for now, I’m just gonna wear this one! 🙂

Post # 18
585 posts
Busy bee

Wow…. that ring is SO gorgeous. It’s perfect! I also want a 8mm Amora round from moissaniteco.com in a halo. So glad to see this picture; the ring is so much prettier in real life than on the website!

Post # 20
9 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: January 2012

View original reply
@emily.chadick:  I’m looking at getting this ring too! I read somewhere that you need to go sown a size in this ring because it’s so petite….did you find this? I notice in your video it may have been kind of loose on your finger – is that the case? Also, do you love the 8mm size? I’m on a real budget and would love the 8mm but thinking perhaps to just go the 7.5mm or even the 7mm. Last question (I promise) did you get the enhanced and if so was it the FB or Amora? 

Post # 21
6 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2015

View original reply
@luludrury:  I LOVE my ring, honestly it is even prettier in person! The videos don’t even really capture the sparkle! My Fiance got a size 7.25 and I ended up getting it sized down to a 6.5. It fits much better now, I usually get my rings looser (size 7) but because of the size of the band and the 8mm size I didn’t want it to spin or fall off during the winter. I <3<3<3 the 8mm size, I went back and forth between the 7.5 and 8 and I am so glad my Fiance got the 8. It does look “big” when you first get it (for about 5 seconds for me haha) but that goes away quick. I do have the Forever Brilliant enhanced- I was super nervous about the color of it and I would have asked for the Amora if it was available.. in the end I’m glad we got the FB because it is less expensive than the Amora. The ONLY time it ever has a buttery tint to it is in very overcast weather with natural light. Other than that it is brilliant white.

Wow that was long, sorry! I hope it helped, if  you have any other questions feel free to ask! I know when I was looking at this ring I was dying for any description or videos, because the moissaniteco pictures didn’t do it justice!

Post # 21
558 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
calocal:  hi! Your ring is lovely and so shiny! I was wondering whats the diameter of your ring across? 10-11mm?

Post # 23
618 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

I don’t have that exact style, but a similar one…

Post # 24
618 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

View original reply
j9marie:  Woops, lol! :-p

The topic ‘does any one have ring eng952 from moissaniteco?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors