(Closed) Does anybody know anything about Xbox 360???

posted 6 years ago in Gifts and Registries
Post # 3
3357 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

lol my Darling Husband just bought his (arrived yesterday!) at that price.

Post # 4
1548 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

$250 is a standard price, a lot of stores are doing bundle packages for the holidays that include a few games as well. 

Anything cheaper than that will most likely be refurbished. 

Post # 5
166 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Just a tip, always make sure to check the specs on the bundled deals. They may bundle a deal with several games, a kinect, etc, but the hard drive will often only be about 4 to 8 gigs, and by the time you buy a HD with enough space to actually do anything, you would have spent much more than necessary. 

Post # 6
246 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

Yeah its pretty “standard” price wise.

Post # 8
1853 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

@Stace126:  If he has an xbox live subscription, buy it from Amazon and get the digital entertainment deal. It comes with 3 months of xbox live gold, some digital arcade games  and $10 in amazon instant videos. Plus, depending on where you live-no sales tax!

http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-360-Holiday-Bundle-Amazon-exclusive/dp/B002I0JE66/ref=sr_1_4?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1354227065&sr=1-4&keywords=xbox+360

Post # 10
8098 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

“Does anybody know anything about Xbox 360???”  — just that it’s the other woman in my marriage.  Cry

The topic ‘Does anybody know anything about Xbox 360???’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors