(Closed) Does anyone have a pic of Davids Bridal T9612?

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
94 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

I googled t9612 and a ton of pictures of real brides turned up!

Post # 4
641 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

This is one of my top dress choices right now.  The consultant at DB brought it out when I was there, since it wasn’t on my list, and I loved it.  I found that the back was actually my favorite (the v-neck is awesome, and I think my butt looked pretty good in it).  I tried it on in the Ivory lace with Champagne satin underneath, and the color was one of my favorite parts.  The lace really stands out.

For reference, I am 6ft tall, and a size 12 (dress is a size 14), C-cup chest. Although there was some cleavage, I didn’t think it was too much like others had.  It’s a bit short on me, but you get the idea.

Post # 6
80 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

I just bought this dress on Sat.!!!! I love it……wanna go home and put it one right now 

Post # 7
228 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

I have it! It was my favourite, dream dress from the website but I didn’t want to spend that much. So I was all set to buy another dress, and tried this, and a few others on just to make sure that the other dress was indeed ‘the one.’ Well, from the moment I put this on I knew it was the one!

The dress I tried on was champange/ivory but I ordered the ivory/ivory combination which I think is beautiful. I love sneaking peeks at it and trying it on! The detail in the lace and beading is so beautiful, and it catches the light like crazy!

[attachment=1665826,207202] [attachment=1665826,207203]

Post # 8
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: July 2011

This is me in T9612!  I am also selling it because I bought another dress! message me if anyone is interested in a brand new with tags, no alternations size 4 petite! I still love it, though! =)

Post # 9
8 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2011

IS anyone selling their 9612 in a size 4 or 6? 

Post # 9
8 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2011

IS anyone selling their 9612 in a size 4 or 6? 

Post # 10
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: September 2011

If anyone has this in a size 2 or 4 regular in ivory/champagne please let me know! Thanks

Post # 13
5 posts
Newbee

I am also looking for this dress in size 2 or 4 in the champagne/ivory. 

Please let me know if you have this dress! ([email protected])

~Mtnmouse

Post # 14
5 posts
Newbee

@agapezoi:  Did you happen to get this dress? I would love to buy it off of you if you no longer want it. Size 2 or 4 should work great! please let me know ([email protected])

~Mtnmouse

Post # 15
60 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

@mtnmouse:  I still have the David’s Bridal T9612 dress–never worn or altered–in the champagne/ivory if anyone is still looking.  Mine is a size 6 but it runs small.  Alterations to a 4 or even a 2 should be a non-issue!

My listing is linked above but since WeddingBee changed the classifieds it seems to have disappeared.  Please PM me or email [content moderated for privacy] if interested!

Laura

Post # 16
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: July 2014

I have a Davids Bridal T9612, size 4 – brand new, with tags, unaltered for sale if anyone is still looking for a beautiful lace dress! please PM me or email me at [email protected] if interested!

Kristi

The topic ‘Does anyone have a pic of Davids Bridal T9612?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors