(Closed) Does anyone have pictures of Sottero & Midgley’s “Toni” dress in CHAMPAGNE?

posted 8 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
5147 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

Is the color something that will affect the alterations? I would think the seamstress would just need to see a picture of the structure of the dress to get an idea of what may or may not be able to be done.

Post # 4
178 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

@SueN: I bought this dress as well.  I have pictures of me in the dress in diamond white.  I actually tried to find pictures of the dress in champagne, but wasn’t able to.  Good luck!

Toni by Sottero & Midgley

Post # 8
399 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

I’m not sure if this will help at all, but I purchased a Sottero & Midgley that is available in champagne as well.  I bought the ivory, but the sample dress was champagne.  It’s taffeta, so I’m sure it’s not exact to the color of your dress, but I’ll attach the picture anyways 🙂

the champagne is pretty light, and I’m not sure if it’s completely clear in these photos because of the lighting, but hopefully it can help a little!

Post # 9
178 posts
Blushing bee

@SueN: I purchased it in diamond white.  I did contemplate buying it in champagne, but they didn’t have a sample of the dress in that colour (or even a swatch or another Sottero & Midgley dress in the colour) so I did want to take a chance.  I agree, I don’t think I would have thought twice of the dress by the model picture.

Post # 10
178 posts
Blushing bee

@SueN: And, you look beautiful in the dress as well!  Is that Champagne? 

Post # 11
8 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2011

Here are some pictures of my dress. It hasn’t been fitted yet, so it should look better later on. Also, the lighting wasnt that great in the second picture. Hope this helps!

Post # 13
178 posts
Blushing bee

@kthart114: Oooh, you bought it!  It looks great on you!  Did you get the top of the lace (the “spikes”) taken off for the second picture?  I am considering doing this when I go for my first fitting.

Post # 14
8 posts
Newbee

@blondy: Yes! I had the “spikes” removed on the top and the back. I also took them off the bottom. It helped with the length. I love the way it looks. I have some new pictures fitted if you want me to send them.

@SueN: The dress is the champagne and ivory. It looks different than your picture above though!

Post # 16
8 posts
Newbee

Updated photos from our wedding.

The topic ‘Does anyone have pictures of Sottero & Midgley’s “Toni” dress in CHAMPAGNE?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors