(Closed) Does anyone have the ring Eng246 from mco?

posted 4 years ago in Rings
Post # 5
10 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: March 2014

I have this ring! I didn’t pick it. I just gave my fiance some guidelines and this is what he picked. I LOVE IT so much. We got it in a 1.5 carat equivelant. 

Sorry if the pictures are too big. I don’t know how to resize them. 🙂

Post # 7
458 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

I don’t have any pictures because I don’t have it (yet) but this is the one I’m getting! Either with a .75 or 1ct center 🙂

Post # 8
10 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: March 2014

I wear a 6.25. Unfortunately I don’t have any real side angle pics so that you can see the detail under it. These are the only other ones that I have. I also posted another pic on another thread. But for some reason it won’t let me post it again. It is a pretty fabulous ring though. It sits up a little bit off your finger which makes it look extra special. Everyone always compliments me on it. The Moissy is SO sparkly!

I love giraffes, so this is the custom ring box that my fiance had made for me. I love that a lot too!

Post # 9
1270 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: February 2011

@DCC33:  Beautiful! I love the ringbox too, it’s so adorable! 

Post # 10
38 posts
Newbee

DCC33:  I am heavily considering Eng246 and saw your pics!! do you have any side or additional photos PLEASE!!! 

Post # 11
38 posts
Newbee

DCC33:  you are the ONLY one i have seen with this ring (Eng 246) and i really wish i could find a side view photo of the ring. I have to choose by tommorrow so we can order 7.0mm Eng 192 or Emg 246 !!! Please post  more pics of the ring (especially side view  !!!) . i cant find anyone else with it !!! 

The topic ‘Does anyone have the ring Eng246 from mco?’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors