(Closed) does anyone have the sol012a moissaniteco.com ring??

posted 7 years ago in Rings
Post # 2
342 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: February 2002

View original reply
nowmarriedgirl:  I don’t have that ring but mine is a similar.  I ordered the moissanite from moissanite & co and then had my own jeweller custom make mine.

1.25ct OEC with a 2.5mm wide band on a size 5 finger.

Post # 4
342 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
nowmarriedgirl:  I ummed and ahhhed too over a round brilliant or OEC.  I actually bought a  RB first…3 actually as I was going for a trillogy type of setting but then I just fell in love with the OEC and changed my mind and went for the classic solitaire.  I really love the antiquey look of the chucky facets and double claws.  I am still going to have the 3 stone ring made for a RHR.

Post # 6
342 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
nowmarriedgirl:  I just liked the OEC better.  The round brilliant is gorgeous as well which is why I will still use them.  But I think you are right…it is way cheaper to order a ring from moissyco then to order the lose stone and have it set with a local jeweller…even with the crappy exchange rate atm.  I did it that way because I am in Australia and I wanted a custom ring made and I was worried about ordering from overseas.  That being said though I have had a great experience with moissyco and wouldn’t hesitate buying ready made from them in the future.  I bought earings a couple of weeks ago and they are gorgeous.  

The topic ‘does anyone have the sol012a moissaniteco.com ring??’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors