(Closed) Does anyone have the Watters Sonara 7072b dress?

posted 8 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
181 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

beautiful dress!

Post # 4
6 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2011

I love this dress too! I’ve been calling around trying to find a place that carries it but everyone says they aren’t getting it in until Jan/Feb. I’m lucky because Watters is having a trunk sale in Toronto at the end of the month and i’ve been told this dress will be there. It’s so pretty. I’m very excited to try it on. I love both the Austin & the Lasara so if i like the Sonara i’ll have to choose between the 3.

Post # 5
6 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2011

I just found a picture of it on a real person on the Watters Facebook page!! Go to the Trunk Show album and there are 2-3 pictures of a bride to be trying it on.

Post # 7
16 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2011

Hey guys!  I just bought Sonara this weekend.  Here is a picture of me in it.

Post # 8
3947 posts
Honey bee

stunning!! i’m obsessed with this dress! 

Post # 10
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: January 2012

It’s really stunning!! How much is it?

Post # 11
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: January 2012

oh, never mind… just saw it’s over 3k.

Post # 12
16 posts
Newbee

@SerenaSF Thanks so much!!  I love it!!  Have you looked on the Watters website for trunk shows?  I think they have info on there.

@rodjsr I know it was pretty pricey.  Definitely over my original price range.  I actually got it for $2600 though because the trunk show gave me 10% off and then took pity on me and took an extra 10%.  

Post # 13
14 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2011

I am torn between this dress and one other… It is a beautiful dress on! Good Luck

[attachment=1625244,201812] [attachment=1625244,201813]

Post # 15
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: June 2012

I am obsessed with this dress too!  I have been since I saw it in a magazine a few months ago.  I am finally trying it on this Saturday.  You ladies look beautiful in it! 

Post # 16
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Hi ladies — I have a tailoring question about this dress for anyone who bought the Watters Sonara. I’m on the verge of buying this dress. I’m 5’3″ so I know I’ll have to have the length shortened several inches. Watters offers a customized length for an extra charge. I’m trying to decide if it’s worth it. The bottom of the dress is so beautiful with all the lace detail, and the flowers scattered around the skirt might have to be moved if I have my tailor take the length up from the waist. I’m trying to decide if the customized length is worth the extra money. Does anyone have any experience with having this dress tailored? Any advice with regard to the complication level in shortening it would be welcome!

The topic ‘Does anyone have the Watters Sonara 7072b dress?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors