(Closed) Does anyone know the EXACT name of these chairs?

posted 6 years ago in Decor
Post # 3
1482 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

They DO just look like wooden folding chairs. Do you know the name of the venue that the picture is from? Perhaps you can call them? They might be the stock chairs that they provide and they might be able to help you find something similar.

Either way…. you could also just call rental companies in your area and describe what you’re looking for. I’m assuming you’re looking to rent chairs for your wedding and don’t want to buy 100 + of them…. so you would be limited to what rental companies in your area could provide. No use falling madly in love with something like a chair that you can’t even get in your area. I would think you could even email that photo to a rental company to see what they can come up with for you.


Post # 4
2697 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Did a google image search and a lil digging. The company refers to them as “french slotted chairs.”


The topic ‘Does anyone know the EXACT name of these chairs?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors