(Closed) Does anyone know what this sort of Halo is called?

posted 3 years ago in Rings
Post # 2
3332 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2017

Not a halo, as you cannot see it from above. It’s technically a pave gallery, but I remember one bee called it a ‘diamond scarf’ and I thought that was cute!

Post # 3
1430 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2016

I have also seen it referred to as a “hidden halo”. You can find rings like this by searching hidden halo, diamond gallery, pave basket, diamond basket, etc. 

Post # 5
1617 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2014 - Cape May

Pave basket or hidden halo. 

Post # 6
542 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2017

That’s a scarf!

The topic ‘Does anyone know what this sort of Halo is called?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors