(Closed) Does anyone know where I can buy something like this?

posted 7 years ago in Decor
Post # 3
297 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

I know you said you aren’t very crafty/talented. I think this is very doable DiY project.I am sure you can enlist help from a crafty friend 🙂

I would look for some rope that you would like to use for the project, shape it into the letters (write with it) and try some stiffening spray to hold it.


I would measure out the distance that you would want between two chairs, if this is where you are placing it. I would also make sure you have plenty of length in the rope to be able to write the entire thing in one swoop. 

I have never tried these sprays, so I can’t say how good they are. I was searching for an email (or somewhere that I saw) centerpieces that used string and the stiffening spray.



Not sure if this helps at all, good luck if you decide to it. 

The topic ‘Does anyone know where I can buy something like this?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors