(Closed) Does the moisanitte ring eng188 petite halo sparkle more than the Embrace

posted 5 years ago in Rings
Post # 2
1480 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2011

I have owned both and prefer eng188. The embrace has a lot of metal around the halo and it looks kind of chunky. The side stones and the band are much dantier in eng188. I only have one kind of crappy picture of the embrace, but that’s because I didn’t keep it very long. 

Turns out I can’t upload it from where I am in the middle of the desert. If you remind me, I will post it when I get home this afternoon. 

Post # 4
1480 posts
Bumble bee

This was my embrace. Pretty too, but definitely not as dainty. Eng188 has a metal edge too,  it it doesn’t show like it does on the embrace. I have eng188 on if you want other pictures from a certain angle. There were so few pictures of it when I bought it. I was really on the fence, but I’m glad I did!

missmouse1:  

Post # 6
1480 posts
Bumble bee

The embrace was a 1.4 carat center and my eng188 is 1.8. Over all, they have the same coverage because the halo on the embrace was larger. 

You can see in the second picture that the center stone on the eng188 is set slightly above the halo and you can see that space on all sides. The embrace had the stone sitting low enough that you could not see between the stone and the halo. I preferred no space, but you can really only see it if you bend your hand in an unnatural way, so its not a big deal for me. 

The topic ‘Does the moisanitte ring eng188 petite halo sparkle more than the Embrace’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors