116 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

goes together perfectly x

Post # 4
404 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2016

I love the bracelet!! It’s so vintage and touch of old Hollywood without being too much at all.  Your dress is lovely, and looks great on you, too!  I think the style and silhouette lends itself to an old hollywood type feel, and that bracelet completes the look!  Great find! ๐Ÿ™‚ And it has sentimental value, which is even better.

Can you upload pics of the bridesmaids dresses/bouquet ideas so that I have a better idea of what look you’re going for?  That would help in choosing sparkly vs classic jewelery for the girls. ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 5
404 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2016

You know what…in re-reading your original post, I think I better understand the vision.  I say, depending on the style of the dress, maybe go with just pearl earrings, nix the necklace, and of course, keep the bracelet corsage.  I think it will be just the right amount of accessories without being too much.  I fear that pearl necklace, pearl earrings, and pearl bracelet/corsage could be overkill, so I think the best way to break it up would be earrings and corsage.  But that’s totally just me!!  I’m more of a simmpleton: less is more-type mantra. 

However, I also think if you miss some semblance of sparkle on the girls, and want to tie it in with your accessories, you could totally get away with maybe even a dressier chandelier type earring, no necklace, and the bracelet corsage.  Basically, anything could work, but I wouldn’t do earrings, necklace AND bracelet.  Choose two, I think. ๐Ÿ™‚  Best of luck!!!

The topic ‘Does this bracelet work with my dress? & Bridesmaid accessories’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors