(Closed) Does your SO wear boxers or briefs or something else?

posted 7 years ago in Relationships
  • poll: What kind of undies does your SO wear?
    Boxers : (19 votes)
    39 %
    Briefs : (5 votes)
    10 %
    Boxer-briefs : (23 votes)
    47 %
    Nothing! : (2 votes)
    4 %
  • Post # 3
    750 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: August 2013

    Boxer-briefs! He says it gives him that little bit of support he needs but he can still breathe

    Post # 5
    6401 posts
    Bee Keeper

    @QueenOfSerendip:  I couldn’t vote, as he wears all three, depending on the weather/what else he’s wearing. Usually though he wears trunks (boxer-briefs).

    Post # 6
    5063 posts
    Bee Keeper
    • Wedding: April 2014

    My man wears briefs. 

    Post # 8
    9680 posts
    Buzzing Beekeeper

    View original reply
    @QueenOfSerendip:  G-strings.


    Just kidding. He alternates, so I can’t keep track.

    Post # 10
    522 posts
    Busy bee

    He usually wears boxer briefs because apparently the boxers tend to ride up a little under his pants sometimes (I don’t really know the mechanics of this nor do I care to inquire too much). He also likes the support.

    He’ll sometimes wear boxers though.

    Briefs for the most part freak me out. My dad wears them (I used to have to do laundry at home) and anything that reminds me of my dad when we’re about to get dirty is disgusting and a complete mood killer. Fortunately I’ve never had that problem with him but once I got down to underwear with a guy in college and he was wearing briefs. Needless to say he left my dorm room very shortly thereafter and we never spoke again.

    Post # 11
    1075 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: November 2013

    Tighty whities. I hate them so I’m slowly replacing them with darker colored briefs lol.

    Post # 12
    11266 posts
    Sugar Beekeeper
    • Wedding: April 2012

    boxer briefs and he looks amazingly sexy in them.  (all those years of football aka soccer).

    Post # 13
    1060 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: October 2012

    @QueenOfSerendip:  I’d say about 40/60 between boxers and boxer-briefs.

    I buy him some boxer-briefs now and then because I love them on him, so he tends to wear those more in the winter when it’s chilly….or when he is trying to seduce me lol

    Post # 14
    2513 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: September 2014

    He goes commando 90% of the time. Ick, I know, but you have to pick your battles. The other 10% of the time he wears briefs. I can’t even picture him in boxers.

    Post # 15
    13094 posts
    Honey Beekeeper
    • Wedding: July 2010

    DH is a boxer-briefs guy.  🙂

    The topic ‘Does your SO wear boxers or briefs or something else?’ is closed to new replies.

    Find Amazing Vendors