(Closed) Don’t trust Heller & Reid with your Bouquet preservation!!!

posted 8 years ago in Flowers
Post # 3
695 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

I’m so sorry to hear that! Did you pay via credit card by any chance? If so, I would contact your card’s customer service and request that they do a “chargeback” to the merchant. They will take the money back from the merchant and credit it back to your card. Most credit card companies offer various protections against these situations and will be happy to help you out. Good luck!

Post # 4
695 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

Oooh, one more idea. No matter how you paid, I’d consider reporting your story to http://www.consumerist.com. It’s a consumer protection blog owned by the same folks as Consumer Reports magazine. When you send in your story, copy the merchant on the email so that they know you are spreading your negative experience around the web. That often serves as a good motivator for a merchant to get their act together because they don’t want the bad press. Again, best of luck!

Post # 5
1 posts
Wannabee

I understand your frustration, GAbride. We had my bouquet done by a local company. It turned out terrible and it cost $500-600. The flowers were shriveled and discolored.  Determined to have a nice keepsake, we eventually had an identical bouquet made and sent to Heller & Reid (whose services, incidentally, cost the same). I sent it last September and I read your post like 2 nights ago and I thought, she is so right to complain. I had called again recently and gotten the same response and they said they had moved their office so everything’s delayed. But let me tell you, my bouquet was delivered today and it was totally worth the wait. It is so beautiful. It is everything I was hoping for. It looks just as nice as did the day I sent it off.  They are like perfect flowers frozen in time. You wouldn’t believe the difference from the local shop vs Heller&Reid. It’s like comparing a beat up rusty clunker to a shiny new car. My flowers from H&R look as good as the ones on their website. I wouldn’t trust flowers to anybody else and I wish I had sent the original bouquet to H&R. I can say from experience, I’d rather wait the better part of a year and have perfect flowers than have it done quickly and the flowers look crappy. It was a long wait, but for me, it was soo worth it.

Post # 6
570 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

I am so sorry to hear you had such a terrible experience! 🙁

The topic ‘Don’t trust Heller & Reid with your Bouquet preservation!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors