(Closed) Double Digits 9.29.12 Brides!! Weeeeeeeeeeee

posted 6 years ago in September 2012
Post # 3
224 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

We’re date twins! Glad everything is coming together for you. The only thing I really have left are things that have to be completed at the right time. Mailing invites, picking up marriage license, etc…

Post # 4
509 posts
Busy bee

I still have quite a bit to do but all the main stuff is out of the way.

Post # 5
200 posts
Helper bee

Here, still have to take care of a lot small items.

Post # 6
42 posts
Newbee

O-M-G!! I’m starting to panic a little!! We’ve got most of the big stuff done but just the little things seem to be piling up. YIKES, where does all that time go?!??!?!

Post # 7
47 posts
Newbee

I’m so happy to see my date twins in here!! 

We started planning only last month so I still have a TON to do. I wasn’t even going to think about invites yet — but my parents pressured us to get going, lol. So we ran to Michaels and found some DIY sets on clearance for $9.99! Picked out a set that wasn’t too basic or fussy, and went to town. I spent all day today printing and assembling. Now just have to address them and get them out by the end of the week.

Post # 8
142 posts
Blushing bee

@sn2bmrsmntgmry:  Hello Twin,

I’m mailing out my invitations this week and getting my bridesmaid dresses on the weekend. other than that, just waiting. we booked some stuff super early so now we’re kinda just relaxing.

The topic ‘Double Digits 9.29.12 Brides!! Weeeeeeeeeeee’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors