(Closed) Double or nothing … Date twins & dress twins?

posted 9 years ago in Dress
  • poll: Date twin, dress twin, both or neither?
    I have a date twin : (34 votes)
    51 %
    I have a dress twin : (7 votes)
    10 %
    I have a double twin - date AND dress : (8 votes)
    12 %
    I'm totally unique, and don't have a twin either way : (12 votes)
    18 %
    I have one or the other, but not both : (6 votes)
    9 %
  • Post # 32
    2100 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: April 2012

Gemini22 is my date and dress twin which is odd because I do not have a common dress.  Which is even weirder that that her signon is Gemini which is the twins.

I try not to freak out too much lol Wink

Post # 33
    2808 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: May 2012

@floridabride12: I haven’t found any pictures of a woman getting married in my dress…the best I have it ONE single solitary picture of a girl trying it on in the shop. Also, it’s not a very good pic because you can’t see most of the dress.

Eh…maybe I’m just super special?

Post # 34
    221 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: March 2012

I’ve especially been wanting to find someone with my dress.  No luck yet.  Anyone with a March 3, 2012 date, the Jim Hjelm 8057 dress, or both?  I’d love to hear from you!  🙂

Post # 35
    5095 posts
    Bee Keeper
    • Wedding: June 2011

I assume you mean on the Bee, not IRL?

If so, like others, I have dozens of date twins!! But my dress is being custom designed and made for me by a friend, so there is 0% chance of having a dress twin. 🙂

If you mean in real life, no, I don’t know anyone else with my wedding date, thankfully.

Post # 36
    1398 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: June 2012

ohheavenlyday: I’ve said it before, but I LOVE your dress.  Don’t be paranoid!  I don’t have a dress twin either.  I thought I did but I think she’s getting a different dress.  I’m getting paranoid, too!

Post # 37
    3314 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: October 2010

I had a date/dress/first name twin.  🙂  I thought it was hilarious!

ETA: it wasn’t on this forum though…

Post # 38
    1545 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: November 2011

I have several date twins and one or two dress twins but not both with one person.

Post # 39
    5147 posts
    Bee Keeper
    • Wedding: June 2011

I don’t have a date twin (I’m getting married on a Tuesday).

I have seen a few others with the same dress as me (Mikaella 1406), it’s somewhat popular.

Post # 40
    7 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: May 2012

@TxsAggieBride: ha! i am in search for the Jim Hjelm dress style # 8057 and i originally had it for March 3, 2012 and changed it to may 5, 2012. Almost!! Where did you get your Jim Hjelm dress? Im trying to get it at a cheaper price. And what size did you get? DO they run really small?

Post # 41
    1962 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: August 2012

I’ve seen plenty of date twins, but I don’t have any current dress twins. My dress was discontinued a little over a year ago so unless somebody bought the same dress early like me or has a used one it will be hard to find a twin.

The topic ‘Double or nothing … Date twins & dress twins?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors