(Closed) DOUBT: BOUGHT 2 DRESSES. WHAT DRESS TO USE? # 1 OR # 2 OR BOTH?

posted 7 years ago in Dress
  • poll: which should I use?
    beaded dress : (109 votes)
    50 %
    ruflled dress : (83 votes)
    38 %
    both! : (12 votes)
    5 %
    selling #1 . you've spent too much money! : (7 votes)
    3 %
    selling #2. you've spent too much money! : (9 votes)
    4 %
  • Post # 32
    41 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: February 2014

I agree with the other bees about the ruffle one being a little underwhelming compared to the other one, but I think if you added a sash and maybe got some beading added to the neck line it would be perfect!

Post # 33
    1877 posts
    Buzzing bee

@DIVINABRIDE:  The beaded dress made my jaw drop!  You look sexy, classy, glamorous, and beautiful all at once! The second one is nice, but does not even begin to compare to number one.  I can see that people with simpler taste might prefer it over the bling, but honestly, number one is amazing.  I would never take off number one to put on number two, because to me they aren’t even on the same level. It would be trading down and what bride wants to do that?  I’d sell number 2 and wear number 1.

Also, after reading others’ comments, I LOVE the sheer and the deep v-neck.  I would not change a thing.  You look so good that people will be talking and jealous for years to come!

Post # 34
    306 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: October 2013

Just incase u didnt know. ur divina dress is laced up the wrong way around. the bow should be at the bottom but its at the top.

X

Post # 35
    270 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: August 2013

The beaded dress in my opinion is sort of too pageantish and not wedding.

Post # 36
    297 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: September 2014

Both dresses are beautiful, but I’m not a fan of the super deep v on the beaded dress.

The topic ‘DOUBT: BOUGHT 2 DRESSES. WHAT DRESS TO USE? # 1 OR # 2 OR BOTH?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors