Dream Ring – Tacori HT2605RD95 – Post your dream ring!

posted 3 years ago in Rings
Post # 46
39 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2017

august20wedding:  Thank you so much!  there are different colors/different types of garnet. the one you see a lot is the deep red. I prefer the more deep raspberry color, which are rhodolite garnets (google them, you will find tons of images). have fun finding your ring!

• This reply was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by  lorarn.
Post # 47
39 posts
Newbee

I got caught up in the garnet convo that I failed to mention that I love Blake Lively’s e-ring.  It is a 12 carat oval stunner in rose gold.  I love the thin, delicate band. 

Post # 48
3308 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

tjacob2014:  Now *that* is a great ebay find! Beautiful.

Post # 49
39 posts
Newbee

lorarn:  sorry, I read somewhere that Blake’s center diamond is ONLY 7 carats…lol and a pale pink diamond at that.

Post # 50
370 posts
Helper bee

My dream ring would be Mrssam’s emerald cut halo in rose gold.. I hope she doesn’t mind me posting her picture! 

Post # 53
1453 posts
Bumble bee

beetruz13:  You’re welcome!  I love the trillion shape and tanzanite is my birthstone.  I had one years ago, on a much smaller scale and I loved it.  I was so sad when I lost it.  I also love the red of your garnet.  

Post # 54
5226 posts
Bee Keeper

I’ve been in love with this ring since a bee posted hers a couple years ago. It’s also a Tacori.

Post # 55
110 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2016

tjacob2014:  Omg, that is my dream set! I’ve never been able to find a pic on here of that band together with the ring till now. Thanks so much for sharing! 

Post # 56
11444 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: May 2009

I don’t think I could ever pick just one “dream” ring. However, here are two I really like:

emerald_cut_setRound_Tacori_Halo

Post # 57
1323 posts
Bumble bee

carlitasway:  thanks! Just to be clear that Isnt actually the matching Tacori band for the ring, I got the wedding band on Etsy, but gives you the idea what the mismatched combo looks like 🙂

Post # 59
11444 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: May 2009

august20wedding:  It’s no wonder you love the second ring: It’s Tacori 2525Rehearsal Dinner.  This ring also comes in (or at least came in — not sure if it’s still available) a square version, too. I loved it until I accidentally found the gorgeous round one while searching online for the square one!

Here is the square version:

Post # 60
59 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: April 2011 - Hummingbird Inn

This 2.76 stunner from Diamonds by Lauren 😍

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors