(Closed) Dream Wedding Shoes! If only I had 2,000…

posted 4 years ago in Shoes
Post # 4
254 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

Oh I’d easily buy a claire pettibone gown or some other amazing couture gown. Those shoes are lovely, i’d kill for some Jimmy Choos 🙂

Post # 5
208 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

@peonyinlove:  A ridiculously HUGE full scale ice bar with all different types of luges, ice cream sundae bar, candy bar, a borderline full scale carnival set up for the kiddie attendants and guests (clown, magician, pony rides, bounce house, cotton candy, popcorn & maybe a firebreather). No, I’m not kidding. Lol.

I’d also treat my maids to ultra posh decadence and pay for everything for them, dress, shoes, accessories, hair, makeup, nails. All they’d have to do is show up.

Not sure if I’d have a Bentley or Horse drawn cinderella carriage to come pull up in. 

Possibly a 3 day long event with multiple themed party, one being a murder mystery.

I’d also up grade my diamond to 10VVS, Excellent carats.

Post # 6
451 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2014

I am easy to please, All I want is an old rustic barn on a ranch somewhere in Wyoming with horses and a huge dance floor. I am a country girl so I don’t get much into the fancy stuff. But I think one thing I would love would be to fly all my family to where the wedding is and pay for a vacation for them while they are there for the wedding. Maybe at some nice log cabins.

Post # 8
472 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

@peonyinlove:  Great post! Those shoes are great. They look like the Christian Laboutin styles that I saw in Nieman Marcus.

I would get a horse-drawn carriage, as a PP said. I would also have a cathedral wedding and a lobster/seafood buffet.

Post # 9
8428 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2012

@peonyinlove:  My wedding has came and gone but I rem seeing these which I think are a one of a kind…..OMG drool……obviously I could have never had them but still……a girl can dream!

Post # 11
1536 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

@weddingbound:  I saw those too. SERIOUSLY wish I could have afforded these. I tear up everytime I see them.  🙂

Post # 14
208 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

@peonyinlove:  Thank you, thank you, thank you. (Head nodding & hand shaking)

Post # 15
491 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

I would have an amazingly gorgeous venue like Oheka Castle http://www.oheka.com/

That or another one of those estates with major site fees that I could never afford. To dream….lol

Post # 16
7272 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2015

Does my dream VENUE count? Cause man, what I wouldn’t give to get married at the LA Central Library

The topic ‘Dream Wedding Shoes! If only I had 2,000…’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors