(Closed) Dress after extra beads & flower and hair trial pic

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
2539 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

there is no pic?? but i bet its beautiful!

Post # 6
538 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

love what you did with the dress, and i really love that hairstyle! ๐Ÿ™‚ i hope you don’t mind, but i think i’m going to save it in my inspiration folder to bring to my hair trial! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Post # 8
199 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

OMG. Amazing. I always forget how flattering ballgowns are… I keep thinking I’m headed for a mermaid but then I see an amazing pic like yours and it makes me reconsider!

Post # 9
2442 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

Everything looks terrific!

Post # 12
2125 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

WOW…your dress is incredibly romantic and just gorgeous on you…your hair looks fantastic! And I’m not a fan of updo’s but it looks very put together but loose and romantic…. without the over structured ringlets you see in alot of bridal updos. Lovely!!!!

Post # 14
4653 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

It looks very pretty but In My Humble Opinion I think the flower looks a bit out of place like it shouldnt be there or maybe bigger? IDK But the dress is really pretty!

Post # 15
444 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: January 2012

Gorgeous! The flower on the hip is a great touch!

Post # 16
127 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

Fabulous! If you don’t mind me asking, did you have the manufacturer add the beading or a seamstress? I am thinking about changing my beading completely but I cannot do it through the manufacturer. Thanks

The topic ‘Dress after extra beads & flower and hair trial pic’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors