(Closed) Dress Decisions! Mori Lee 2713 or Essense of Australia D1846

posted 5 years ago in Dress
Post # 2
1096 posts
Bumble bee

They look so similiar. So you can really go with either. But I prefer to EOA because of the way the lace is on the bust.

Post # 3
268 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2016

EOA! The more subtle flare at the bottom looks better to me!

Post # 4
3848 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

View original reply
sneakrs :  I prefer the EOA because I can’t see the seams.  My pet peeve is visible seams.  

Post # 5
22 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2017

I tried that EOA dress on and almost said yes to it…I would say the EOA dress. I love the tiered look to the lace in the front. 

Post # 6
1617 posts
Bumble bee

EOA all the way.

Post # 7
1282 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2016

They are both lovely on you and very similar. I actually like the Mori Lee for the lace and the wider flow of the skirt so I see why you loved it. Honestly, there’s so little to choose between I’d just go with the Mori Lee if lace is most important to you and the EOA if you crave a bit of sparkle. You will not regret either. Don’t overthink it and once decided do not look back!!

Post # 8
464 posts
Helper bee

Mori Lee. I agree that they are SO similar, but I like the way the lace is patterned on the bottom and train of the Mori Lee better. Does the Mori Lee also lace up in the back or is it buttons? I much prefer buttons as well. Either way both gowns are gorgeous though!

Post # 9
1595 posts
Bumble bee

I like the first one more – personally, I don’t like a corset back…

Post # 10
101 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2017

Mori Lee!! I love the lace back – not a fan of the corset! 

Post # 11
1949 posts
Buzzing bee

Mori Lee!!! 😍

Post # 12
302 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2016

EOA no doubt!

Post # 13
3589 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: April 2017

You can’t go wrong. I keep changing my mind which I like better. I prefer buttons to corset back, but then again my own dress has a corset for the peace of mind of a perfect fit. I like the flare out of the mori lee better. But I do like sparkle, and I like the bust shape of the EOA better. Ah i don’t know! 

Post # 14
3527 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: January 2017

View original reply
sneakrs :  Mori Lee!

Post # 15
21 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2016

Mori lee

The topic ‘Dress Decisions! Mori Lee 2713 or Essense of Australia D1846’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors