(Closed) Dress Help!

posted 5 years ago in Dress
  • poll: Which dress should I get?
    First dress (Allure with ruffled bottom) : (50 votes)
    50 %
    Second dress (Essense of Australia with lace) : (51 votes)
    50 %
  • Post # 3
    4523 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: September 2014

@amanda_mason:  I feel #1 is FAR more flattering on you 🙂

Post # 4
    1536 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: May 2012

I agree with Badabing. Although dress 2 is pretty, Dress one is definatley more flattering on you.  🙂

Post # 5
    1406 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: November 2013

the style of dress one is more flattering but i dont really like it, maybe its the ruffles. I like the simplicity of the second dress but its not as flattering. 

Post # 6
    1548 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: November 1999

I’m not a fan of ruffles. I think the second dress look gorgeous on you!

Post # 7
    535 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: November 2012

I would usually always choose lace over ruffles but that first dress! It looks beyond gorgeous on you. Compliments your figure so well, and it’s also so unique and interesting to look at.

Post # 8
    379 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: December 1969

I love the first one. It’s unique and you look fab in it.

Post # 9
    1004 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: June 2013

DEF #1!!!   That dress is amazing and looks perfect on you, I love it! 

Post # 10
    13 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: August 2014

I like the first dress better on you, the fit and way it compliments your shape is perfection.  The back *yes!* is outstanding! I personally am not a fan of the layered bottom look just from when I tried a few on myself, but that just looks like *your* dress!

Post # 11
    300 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: May 2014

@amanda_mason:  I love the second dress butI gues the perfect dress would depend on your personality and venue. These dresses are so different. The first dress screams fun and flirty while the second dress is sophistacated, elegant, and timeless.

Post # 12
    2055 posts
    Buzzing bee

@ashump210:  Exactly this.

@amanda_mason:  The first accentuates your curves and the second has more of a sleek, body-skimming fit. It all depends on what style you’re going for. 

Personally though, I do prefer the style of #2.

Post # 13
    1063 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: February 2014 - Kentucky Center for the Performing Arts

I love Allure gowns.  But personally I do not care for the ruffled bottom…I tried on one similiar if not this exact dress.  It did not like how it flowed b/c it felt like it should have had a different bottom.  So I chose dress #2.  I should mention that whichever you choose, those mermaid/trumphet styles were made for your body. 🙂

Post # 14
    1877 posts
    Buzzing bee

@amanda_mason:  #2 is simply gorgeous! I love it!  I don’t care for #1 at all.  The ruching hits at an odd level, and it also reminds me of a mummy or cast.

Post # 15
    927 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: October 2012

AH they’re both gorgeous! #1 is more fun, #2 more elegant. If there was a major price difference I’d probably go with the cheaper option since they both look great on you. I voted for #2 just because it’s more classic.

The topic ‘Dress Help!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors